YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Missing ART.



And so, I thought I'm getting better. -_-
My temperature rising especially during Eff Com. I guess due to the ice-cooling air condition room. I'm lucky as Mdm Siti 's lesson never bore me. Surprisingly, Haniff sat beside me just to finish up the assignment. As usual, the class was pretty chaotic.


I miss doing ART. yeahh`.
Though it eat up most of my time and my-endless-whinning, I still enjoy doing it. ART is LOVE.

Anyway, I ate A LOT today. ):
*hummmphh*
And yeahh`.
I skipped Track(again and again). I'm so dead. What's more, the event that they placed me is not easy. Trust me.

Yesterday
"Joke of the Day"= Someone gave me an awful remarks by saying that I'm a Lesbian.
Like gosh.
Bitch, you must be blind. What ever it is, it's a dumb remarks. *eyes rolled*

I went for about 1500m run?
After which, I headed to Clementi for my netball training. It's pretty dull. I can't believe that the training is not that tough enough. The competition is really ard the corner. gosh.
And Teaser fetched me. (:
Thanx Teaser !

PS: I'm bck to writing. tralalala. (:
toodles ++

Signing off @ 8:37:00 pm | 0 Eaters