Monday, May 28, 2007
My Very First Netball Match.

College West Team2.
Let's just said that the coach is super bias. How could she only focused on one team?
Our college(West) send TWO teams, not one. And that biatch simply focused on the seniors teams. So ridiculous.
She neglected the rest of us. yeahh`. We felt abandoned. Seriously. And what's worst, some of us are pretty new to this Netball thing. We need guidance from the coach, right?
But I was lucky enough to know that my team didn't just call it quits. Instead, we were strong to beat the obstacles. Still, though we lose terribly with a pathetic score, we still have fun. Not to mention, cam-whore gurls! hurhur.





Gotta thank my bestiee` Amni dearie for being a great hairstylist. She has always been my hairstylist (:

I bumped into a couple of mates. Mates like Nazri, Hakim, Thomas. Including, that forever-hot-handsome hunk, JH. Should have introduce him to Cheri since he's the HOT stuffs. teehee*
There's Faizal too. (:
I'm so surprised and delighted the moment I saw him. Happy happy. It's been like, I-don't-know-how-many-months since I last met him or even rant with him. I simply miss the ELITES guys. hurhur.
And Cheri kept on telling me to take a snap with him. Sad to say, he don't feel like it.
Camera shy? I don't think so.

Guo Hao acknowledged me, somehow. He was like a lil' shocked, I must say. He said that he though it was just a rumours of me going to ITE despite my remarkable points. Somehow, I miss him being around. yeahh`. The loud conversation he always had and the well-known BIG eater in ADSS. *giggles*
I was super starving by the time I'm done with showering and all. So, I had a decent meal with Teaser. Thanx for forking out the cash. And giving me, you-know-what snack. (:
I'm so gonna turn into a spoilt bratt; more drastically. LoL.
I'm having my ATC group meeting but I dont think I'm going after checking through my schedule.

When Fieza met Fizah. teehee*
PS: This week schedule pretty tight. -_-
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:40:00 pm |
0 Eaters
