Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Nerve wrecking. Butterflies?
The TKS Matrix project really cracks my brain. My job is simple, Yes.
Only work on the survey form. But this survey form is not those whereby you only need to answer "yes" or "no". I gotta brainstorm and blablabla.
The presentation is this Friday and I think my group is so not ready. I'm so effing worried.
And I've been a Snack Junkie lately. okae.
I know, it's bad. I'll stop this bad habit of mine soon. I never have a proper meal. Snacks is the only solution to stop all my hunger pangs. I felt so helpless. My binging episode is back again. Like ohh` shitt. ):
Sort of accompany my twin sis dearie and I'm watching Inuyasha now(12am plus). (:
I've been missing the show. Sleepy head like me, no doubt.
I should be in bed now. hurhur.

Anyway, that HS test was err.. a lil' tough. I hope I manage to grapple some of the tricky questions. I've yet to know the results. Most of my mates pass.
It's nerve wrecking. I wanna say goodbye to HS, pls.
PS: Someone owns a blog. hurhur. (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:00:00 am |
0 Eaters
