Thursday, May 17, 2007
No cell now.
I was browsing my huge numerical photos when I came across the gallery where I labelled "Friends".
From the whole stretch of my primary mates to my current long-list mates. I'm missing my gurls, UHS(especially).
And if my dearie Taufik Batisah look-alike is reading this, it'll be a bonus.

I miss hanging out with you, boy! Really really.
You getting MORE charming, seriously. You've always praise me, it's my turn now. (:
I bet you must be growing more than an inch. I mean, like, each time we meet up, you getting taller. Just how tall you wanna grow? teehee*
Sometimes it gave me strain in the neck. You're like a giraffe. Oopss. =X
Hope that your leg injury will recover in no time. I'll pray for you. (:
What's frustrating now is that my cell line has officially cut off. Thanks to my outstanding bills. I'm unsure when those will be settle. Daddy dearie wanna get me a pre-paid card but to think of it, I'll have to like inform every single person in my contact list. Like gosh.
Na`ah.
That's ALOT.
I'm so not gonna ache my delicate fingers. Let's see how long I can survive without a cell. Though I know it's hard to believe. In era like this, me without a cell?
So not like me. But come on, I have to get use to it as I'll be going to camp soon so, gotta practice it somehow, right? *giggles*
So, for those who wanna reach me, simple. Just drop me an email or just holla my crib.
That was BAD news. Here comes the GOOD news.
I pass my Health&Safety(HS) module. 26/30. How about that?
Sayonara` to HS. hurhur. (:
And another thing to add on, my Netball competition will commence on 28May(which is next next Monday).
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:28:00 pm |
0 Eaters
