Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Sleepy Head. (:

I terribly need a
Today will be another long day at school and continous training(at school and outside school). I can't skip my night training today 'cause it's been decades since I last attend. Though I'm way reluctant, just gotta push myself.
And did I mention that now I'm at Self Access room(Bukit Batok campus). My next lesson will commence at 1.30pm so yeahh`.
The lunch that I took earlier makes me feel sick. Feel like vomitting. I guess, I ate more that what I'm supposed to consume. ):
I'm looking forward to a day called "weekend".
okae.
Weekends are meant to be a relaxing day; stress free. As for my case, it's never stress free. Saturday, which I always consider as a "great " weekend is replace by the NPCC CIBTC thingy. tsk tsk.
Now, Saturday will never be my day out or shopping spree. Pathetic.
I just gotta bare with it as it won't take THAT long.
Question of the Day:
"Why people enjoy intruding others' privacy?"
toodles ++
Signing off @ 1:00:00 pm |
0 Eaters
