Friday, May 25, 2007
Spoilt-Rotten-BRATT.

Happy B'day to my youngest pumpkin!
He turn nine tmrw.
I must say that he's still one spoilt-rotten lil' bratt. Still, I love them to bits. hurhur.
I'll be heading to Ubin in like 8hours time?
Still, I'm not asleep. I was supposed to sleep at 11pm but things didn't work out as planned. Bravo, be ready for my Lesson later. teehee*
Freaking man. Tent-pitching? Why I'm always being appointed in campcraft stuffs. *hummph*
I'm all pinkish-redish now. ):
Guess too much of sun exposure. No, I didn't laugh that much.
I know, I tend to turn like a PRAWN within seconds after laughing.
It must be the Netball session I had yesterday. It's around 12pm and we played till' 2pm. So, get the picture?
I can't imagine today. Ubin and tent-pitching? Plus hiking?
I'm so gonna turn into LOBSTER. tsk tsk.
Nites.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:57:00 pm |
0 Eaters
