Wednesday, June 06, 2007
EFF COM no more.
I'm done with EFF COM. yippiee`!
No more lesson and what's great is that tmrw, I'm not schooling. So, happy mugging.
I think I'll be sneaking out. hurhur.
Anyway, the moment that nerve-wrecking ppr was placed on my table, I knew it's not gonna be easy. That freaking passage reminds me of the days where by I'm in Adss. English, to be specific.
I miss doing all the comprehension and most importantly, composition.
You know how addicted I am to writing. (:
The ppr was okae BUT that report writing is a killer. It's pretty bewildered. And I thought I'm the only one struggling in that section. Majority faced the same; they found it tough and pretty much challenging.
Overall, it's complacency.
okae.
I'm going to training now despite being reluctant. -_-
toodles ++
Signing off @ 6:58:00 pm |
0 Eaters
