YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Friday, June 08, 2007
Goodbye Luxury, Happiness & Comfort.

Countless gifts, wishes and compliment.
Thanks for EVERYTHING.


It's so complete. (:

And that morning exam blues was pretty much of a hassle?
Without fail, those MCQs always makes all of us befuddle. So frustrating. And even that Old Man looked confused. He even asked me for that answer on question 26, to be specific. hahas*
A passing grade would be satisfying 'cause the ppr was not easy. *wink*




I won't be hogging for hours as I have to do my last preparation before I sat sail to HTA tmrw morning. It's gonna be tough day. And I felt like as though I'm going for NS. hahas*
yeahh`.
Due do check in and out from camp. NS, me? na`ah.

I'm gonna miss everyone.
And my Frank , especially. I wonder how I'm gonna sleep without him around. -_-
I have to sacrifice for this title (:
I've made a promise since sec2 that I wanna be a CI. So, I gotta keep this promise. Infact, I'm the only one who keep this promise. And I wonder what happen to the rest with their promises or perhaps, dream of being a CI.



gosh.
Like a week without devices?
No internet, nothing? Such a disgusting state ):

Goodbye to Luxury, Comfort and Stress-Free and blablabla.
toodles ++

Signing off @ 5:50:00 pm | 0 Eaters