Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Just a Day to Rest.
All I wanted to do now is to dive to my comfy-full-of-soft-toys bed. (:
My eyes gonna shut in no time.
I think I'm gonna be getting lack of sleep again today. It's 1.01am.
yeahh`.
And I'm not sleeping. -_-
A couple of unfinish business. What's more, I'm having Police attachment at ard 8.30am but I have to be there by 7.30am, perhaps?
I still remember, at ard 10.30am, and that was after we're done with the Classification Shoot. I flunk this topic. Freaking. ):
And that theory too. Like gosh.
I need to get plenty of rest before ATC starts which is on the 14th June(tmrw). I can't wait to get over all this. Once the ATC is done, it's the investiture ceremony. How fast time fly.
Today, is the Day. So looking forward for this very day. (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:56:00 am |
0 Eaters
