Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Noted and Pen.

Happy B'day to Fareez dearie!
Happy Happy
After like 2 freaking months, now then I realized that Hakim is Fareez friend, one of the UNION.
Like gosh. okae, my bad.
It took me to realized the moment I browse through my collection of friends pictures folder.
No wonder he look super duper freaking familiar. Dumb ditty Dumb Dumb.
If you noticed, cleaning up my forever-messy room is like my past time. hurhur.
No matter how hard I tried to clear up all the mess, after days, back to square one.
okae.
Maybe, just maybe, I have tonnes of things which I need but don't really need it so badly. [:
And my closet is so gonna explode any minute now. Though I've thrown some oldies tee, that closet looks so pathetic. It's crying for help, I guess.
Still, I can't get enough.
I'm still hunting for MORE tops and dress, of 'cause. (:
okae, Greed.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:06:00 pm |
0 Eaters
