Saturday, June 30, 2007
Self-Satisfaction
Working for the past two days were great experience.
Aunty Catherine is my gossip cum chat partner. Apart from that, she's a great lady with a full range of general knowlegde. I'm so gonna miss her!
Today I'll be working all alone.
My collegues said that they gonna miss the little gurl. teehee*
No chatter box all around me. No lunch/dinner partner. No one to do the stock with me.
I'm all alone.
okae.
It doesn't sound that so pathetic. I'm an independent gurl. (:
But I'll be working for freaking long 8hrs(standing), please.
With my heels.
I'm so gonna get a new pumps soon. yeahh`.
Somehow, I like the job somehow or rather.
Not the sales, of 'cause to be particular.
It's more on the knowledge I've gained for the past few days.
C'mon. It's Science.
Who doesn't enjoy learning Science?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:48:00 am |
0 Eaters
