Monday, June 18, 2007
Survived. What's next?

I survived the CIBTC!
It's easy to don this rank.
But am I up to the standard to lead my unit?
Anyway, The Incredibles(grp6) wasn't that bad. I thought I can't get along with them since most of my Bravo doesn't seems to like that grp. I take initiative in some activities to lead the grp. Orienteering have always been my top most "utterly disgusting" subject. Maps, compass and direction? So not my type. Somehow, when I was doing the practical at Ubin itself with Leon and what's-that-guy-name-again(?), I was enjoying every moment. Jia Bin Ma`am said that I motivate my squadmates. Improvement, indeed. (:
A great solution for those out there who wanna lose weight, it's so simple. What you have to do is just by doing loads of walking and running. Okae. A light jog will do too. BUT you have to be in a cotton attire and standby that 1.5L bottle. Carry them around in a bag while running is the BEST. You'll sweat a LOT and once you sweat, you burn, right?
So get the picture?
I wonder if I lose some pounds. Hmmm..
Time passed by so fast. I'm done with ATC. Apart from a sense of joyous. There's a mixture of sadness deep inside. The moment that circle was formed and CIIs congratulate each and everyone of the trainees, tears came rolling down a couple of gurls' cheek. Seeing Aza cried despite he's a guy, makes me wanna cry too. He really improved a lot!
And being an emcee for campfire not an easy task. Trust me.
I think I screwed up by not projecting my voice. Seriously, my voice can never be THAT loud. So pathetic. -_-
But overall, I think it was a great exposure and experience for me. And I'm so frustrated with that freak for being my partner on that night. I'm sure many dislike him. His pronunciation was atrocious and why must it be always me?
I wrote the script. I tell him what he SHOULD say(but he didn't do it). I told him the correct pronunciation for the VIP name. I guide him throughout.
In return, he screwed up everything. And he even got the guts to said that he wanna be in some bgr shitt thingy with me. He told me repetitively.
Like euwww`!!!
Back off, Freak!
I can't wait for investiture. Cam-whoring with my Bravo squadmates and some peeps. (:
I'm gonna miss Justice 07'!!

PS: I'm tanner than ever. African Beauty(again).
toodles ++
Signing off @ 6:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
