Monday, June 04, 2007
Too little TIME.

Black is formal.
It's so coincidence, seriously. Dress always suits the dress code for formal wear (:
The PDP(Police Day Parade) I went with twin Sis dearie yesterday was splendid. And I thought Taufik Batisah will b performing instead, it's Hady Mirza. I'm not his fan but somehow, I was like cheering the moment he appeared. hahas*
Guess, I just go with flow.
It's more to a Musical showcase. Not much of the parade thingy. But I like. (:
We gurls then head to Suntec with an intention to drop by town, actually. I thought of bringing twin Sis to Forever21. So, we just doing some window shopping. And I almost grab that top at MNG. Twin Sis was like, " Stop wasting your cash. Don't whine if you're short of cash"
I tend to splurge on the things that I need but don't really need it so badly. Get it?
yeahh`.
Call me a Shopaholic.
I've been so busy with life.
Npcc and sch. Juggling both is not that easy. Not to mention my outside co-curriculum activities and blablabla. See, that's the reason why I'm having eyebags. Like euwww!
What's not helping is I'm having Exams this month. yeahh`.
On Wednesday, I'll be seating for 2 ppr and Friday is Health&Safety. Madness.
To add on to all this brain-cracking, I'll be going for my RC(Residential Course) camp this Saturday. gosh.
Enough said.
Gotta polish my frustrating-never-shine boots. -_-
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:40:00 pm |
0 Eaters
