Monday, June 25, 2007
UpdateS.
Monday BLUES. Totally.
Supposed to head down to Pasir Ris for the class A thingy.
Right now, I'm chatting with Daniel . It's 11.11am, Nepal time.
It's so sweet. That once an irritating fighter mates of mine, he miss me. He mentioned that he's lacking of friends there and how he wish he's back in SG.
That bratt always reminds me of the World Kuoshu thingy. yeahh`.
Whereby peeps always remind me to eat, eat and eat. hurhur.
SUNDAY, 24June

Despite being so reluctant to head down to Bedok for PSK, I just dragged myself. I don't wanna break my promise. Mom told me to wear those tee related to the event. But I was already out and collecting the pants at Giordano. So, yeahh`.
Spotted a couple of peeps. Sorry to those that I didn't acknowledge. No clear vision, without contact. Get it?
So, many were like shocked upon my presence. teehee*
Guess, I've been MIA for awhile.

The place was super chaotic with people cheering non-stop. And did I mentioned that Silat is freaking fragile and rough?
Told you peeps. It's really breakable. Your precious bones, I meant.

This guy's radius is protruding out. '-'
As usual, Faizal won. Faizul won. The others, I'm not sure.
Fatin was super delighted the moment she saw me. She told me to help out too since I'm quite fluent with the emcee thingy. But gosh. It's PSK. Malay language, I'm sure I'll pronounce wrongly. ohh` yeahh`. Not to mention, Fizah . She hugged me the moment I approached her. (:
I miss them too.

And Abg Zambri said that I'm getting thinner. hahas*
Like na`ah.
SATURDAY, 23June
The BIG day.
My Investiture.
We had a lecture regarding the uniform etiquette for a cadet. Followed by First Aid lecture.
Somehow I was so enthu' the First Aid lecture 'cause I've learnt most of the basic. So, it's pretty rudimentary.
We cam-whore.
And CONGRATS J07!!!
We survived and gone these far. (:
Justice 07..
- You, Me, We.. uh-huhh`. uh-huhh`.




Bravo winners. (:
I'm proud to say that Shermaine is my CIBTC bestiee`. She's a super shooter. Full mark, okae.
So did Wei Lun.
And Joe Han , for being the overall excellent trainee; Baton award.

Check out what Shermaine did during our free time. A piece of note. Hand written and drawn for each and everyone of Bravo peeps. So sweet, right?

okae. I used to whined the moment they mentioned that there's NO parade for us. Meaning NO numberOne uniform. And the rumours about 5T uniform making me irks.
Upon looking at the pictures.
I like the Pilot uniform, somehow. teehee*


And I was freaking flabbergasted when Mrs Lim congrats me. yeahh`.
She's the first one to congratulate me. What's more,I didn't know that she's coming.
I thought only Mr Andy turn up.

And the whole family kept on taking pictures. hurhur (:


toodles++
Signing off @ 2:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
