Monday, July 09, 2007
Clear Explanation.
Now it does make sense with all the butterflies circulating in my tummy earlier this morning.
Guess, it's all about the nerve-wrecking news.
And so, when last term exam results were announced, I was in super duper flabbergasted.
It's so unexpected.
Actually, I was a little much blur as I'm unsure on read the score that I have attained until some mates helped me out. It's more to they're being nosey to check out on my grade. hurhur.
So, I'm a 4.0 pointer for my GPA [:
And some of my mates were like, "ehh`. Like that you can go poly already"
'Cause according to them, in order to get to poly, we must at least have GPA range of 3.5 - 3.8.
To add on the good news, I score well for my Health&Safety module; 28/30.
I came in second while the top scorer is none other than that old man(Jiamie).
And I thought I'm so not gonna make it for that subject 'cause I don't have that much confidence in passing. *chuckles*
This is not the end.
I'm gonna sit for my FirstAid theory exam again. yeahh`.
The one that all of my course mates failed badly except for 5 smartAss freaks. I just wanna get this pathetic paper over with then settle with my 30hrs FirstAid attachment.
And I'll be having Aerobic lessons every Thursday & Friday(theory).
How heavenly.
I'm so looking forward. You won't get this free Aerobic lessons unless you're in my course. *winks*
So many things, so little time.
Let's get back to serious business.
Things to accomplish this term:
1. Pass my FirstAid theory
2. Complete FirstAid 30hrs attachment
3. Clock HTA 15hrs
4. Pass my FOA(let's hope for a miracle, aight)
PS: I kept on seeing FREAKish guy. *goosebumps*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:11:00 pm |
0 Eaters
