Friday, July 13, 2007
Fatness Madness
And so, I'm officially FAT.
I'm doom.
I know, looking down at the scale is like watching a horror movie. Full of thrills and unexpected climax. That's what many girls faced the moment they step on that scale.
People been complimenting that I look "thinner". That's what they claimed but to the matter of fact, I'm so not losing any pound. Instead, I'm putting on mysterious numeric to that scale.
So, I was told that it's just numbers. yeahh`.
That's freaking true but it's numbers that show how heavy I am.
Sounds crazy.
No doubt.
I'm so not into diet now(I guess). It's like I can't be bothered with all the rules & regulation and stuffs.
"Real gurls consume real food"
I'm sure this doesn't apply on me.
Poultry definitely irks me big time. Get the point?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:22:00 pm |
0 Eaters
