Saturday, July 21, 2007
Multi Task.

Courtesy by Amnimonds blog.
Harry Potter was great.
Caught it ytd evening with Twin Sis and Bestiee` Amni.
I had cuppa, it's heavenly.
And one of the character simply reminds Twin Sis of me. She's not the only one who have this same ideology. Some of my mates said so too. Meanie.
They said b'cause I'm so obsessed with Pink, which is true(actually).
Npcc was super duper out-of-breath?
So, I had my very own first training back to my own unit(ADSS) as a Cadet Inspector. Nervous, a little. Perhaps because I wasn't really sure what I'm suppose to do.
I taught the Sec2 and unfortunately, they're super hyper and chatty. With non-stop jokes and never get serious.
The two sec4 whom actually have past-out decided to help me out. It's so nice of them to get me a drink without even asking. Guess they realized that I'm out of voice. hahas*
Taught them the rifle drills and some basic drills. They supposed to do their 2nd class drill badge test but what amazed me is that, they're not even prepared.
Most of them gave me blank look the moment I gave them the "hormat" command. gosh.
Next week, I hope it won't fall on Saturday(again). I prefer Friday as I'm working on weekends so I get affected badly.
Update soon. Gonna get change to attend my uncle's wedding.
yeahh`.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:23:00 pm |
0 Eaters
