Sunday, July 01, 2007
Sales and Marketing.

All I could wish for is a great foot spa.
My heels are killing me. Freaking LONG 8hrs of standing.
Thank God, Mommy dearie kind enough to spare me some cash for my mini shopping trip later. It's just a mini hunt for a perfect pump for the comfort of my precious-loving feet. (:
I've bought a dress yesterday right after settling all the bills for Dad. I think I'm so in love with Health products. Such a weird cravings of mine.
And I must say that Aunty Shirla is super duper proud of me. I've hit the selling target.
It's so unbelievable. I didn't know that there's such target. okae, pretty silly of me. Business market, it's a must to have target, right?
But I didn't set my own target.
I've calculated all the selling products and shock enough, I've sold a total of $1080.70
How's that?
teehee*
Self-satisfaction, once again. (:
I'm so looking forward for today sells as it's the last day for promotion and discounts, of 'cause.
I think I love this job, somehow.
Apart knowing my own sales products, I have to be familarise with the surroundings.
I have a couple of customers yesterday thinking that I'm under the cosmetic line(which I'm not).
So, it's a great working environment(I suppose). My working partner is a friendly lady.
toodles++
Signing off @ 11:40:00 am |
0 Eaters
