Thursday, July 19, 2007
Splendid, indeed.
A great movie day out with Dzul dearie.
Super wacky bestiee` of mine.
At last, we managed to meet up. Not an ordinary meet up; movie "date". *chuckles*
We watched DieHard4.
okae.
This sounds obviously strange but just believe it. I'm neither a DieHard fan nor a have I catch any of the other episodes. And so, I caught the fourth episode.
Someone know what he's supposed to know from this one nosey "Pak Bedah"(Malay male version of nosey auntie). hurhur.
Seriously, no harm but guys gossip much much much more worst than gurls.
hahas*
I enjoy every minute on a "date" with my bestiee`. What's more, I love people who can make me laugh. Silly jokes, more to lame crappy jokes; still no harm.
He's still the wacky-speed-mouth guy.
And I'm so proud to say that he's doing his trail for the nationals(soccer, please).
PS: I've got the gift bestiee` got me all the way from Melaka.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:51:00 pm |
0 Eaters
