Saturday, July 28, 2007
Stick to it.
Do I look like I'm a nurse?
Didn't think so.
hahas*
I've been getting the label as a "First Aider" since the day I was title as NCO.
Regardless of camps, normal training grounds or even activities, just name it, you'll see me as a First Aider.
So, about 2hrs ago(?) I taught the sec3s First Aid. Okae.
I can see that they're pretty restless. Like c'mon. First Aid is a super dry subject.
I took PT session too but I wasn't very good at it due to soft-spoken command.
Darn.
I'll tried my best to shout but it sounded more to talking according to many. gee`~
I seriously have to mood for work.
What's more it's a perfect weather to snore. *chuckles*
And to what's worst, I'm feeling fat. Conclusion of my never ending binging episode.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 1:25:00 pm |
0 Eaters
