Saturday, August 11, 2007
Busy, aye.

I know, EyeBags shooo!
Fulfilling others by updating this blog.
I've been busy with life lately.
Too many things occurs this month. Never expected.

Credits goes to Amnimonds' blog.
I had my first and last movie mania with my BabeStars(UHS) at Amni's crib on the 8th of August. It was splendid. For the first time(yes, FIRST time ever), we didn't munch a single thing while watching the show. We caught Saw3.
A pretty much disturbing show. We screamed like there's no tomorrow and ended up laughing our lungs out after seeing each others' horryfying face. Hahas*
The family day outing to Sg Zoo was supposed to cheer me up but not. Darn.
okae.
Let's put it this way. I enjoyed the cam-whoring session with beloved family. White Tiger still my favourite(:
I'll update with more pictures soon, aye.
Off to work now.

This occur only when I'm BoRED in the gym.

Check out my N'Level Art piece behind me(:
PS: Life is such a Drama. Don't you think so?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:53:00 pm |
0 Eaters
