YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Cardio is GREAT

So I had my 5250m run(which equivalent to about 5km). Not to mention running on the treadmill and doing some legs&arms muscle strengthening. I wasn't sure what's it's called. Something like a "rower". Go figure.

MORE cardio for me(:
How I enjoy doing cardio. I'm not disgusted by sweat and getting sticky. 'Cause no pain no gain, right?
I swear my delicate hands gonna turn rough very very soon. Like, with all the weight training session and sea activities. Three times a week, mind you.
I badly hunting for a hand gear. Gonna get a nice pair pretty soon. Hurhur.

And Silat?
I've been neglecting it. What's terrifying is that my Dragon Boat land training is like every monday and wednesday. And we end super late. Today is a good example. We ended around close to 8.15pm.

PS: The CW DragonbBoat guys so cute! (:

toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:59:00 pm | 0 Eaters