Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:
Naviigations : Entries
| Profile
| Adieu
| ROUNDS
TheFairLady
___♥__
Im not that perfect, so as Everyone.
Forever21
Scorpio chic
Full-Time Vegetarian(Lacto) PINK is the new white
Part-Time Drama-Queen
Lurve this commercial though. Hurhur. Perhaps because of my all time favourite artiste, Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's hot[: *chuckles*
Skip that and back to me. A serious problem here. Both on commitment. I'm in a serious state of dilemma. This Friday I'll be having duty for the Sec1 Swearing Ceremony and unfortunately, out of all the days, it happened that I'll be having SC meeting. So "coincedence". The thing is, the Excos won't let me off as the meeting is freaking compulsory. But I'm very sure that I won't be able to escape from the duty as I've already informed my unit like 2 weeks back? I need help! So, I sound so desperate. I know. Like I need a solution. Those Excos expected me to be present for the meeting and my unit expected me to be there with the sec1s for their pledge.
Screw.
This is what happened if there's too much commitment -__-" And piles and piles of projects just can't stop stacking.
Lurve this commercial though. Hurhur. Perhaps because of my all time favourite artiste, Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's hot[: *chuckles*
Skip that and back to me. A serious problem here. Both on commitment. I'm in a serious state of dilemma. This Friday I'll be having duty for the Sec1 Swearing Ceremony and unfortunately, out of all the days, it happened that I'll be having SC meeting. So "coincedence". The thing is, the Excos won't let me off as the meeting is freaking compulsory. But I'm very sure that I won't be able to escape from the duty as I've already informed my unit like 2 weeks back? I need help! So, I sound so desperate. I know. Like I need a solution. Those Excos expected me to be present for the meeting and my unit expected me to be there with the sec1s for their pledge.
Screw.
This is what happened if there's too much commitment -__-" And piles and piles of projects just can't stop stacking.