Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Multi Task as usual.
As I'm updating my bloggy, I'm doing some editing to the video.
The one that everyone's dying to catch it and kept on prompting about. Pretty irritating.
It's my uncle's wedding.
I seriously have no fcuking mood to edit it but to think of my dearie granny... *Inhale, exhale*
Okae, just do for her sake.
I predicted that for sure I can't finish the whole video by tonight. What's bothering me terribly is that I'm a super-busy-gurl lately. It's like 24/7 busy with school projects, cca(s), work and personal stuffs. I have training like everyday. It doesn't matter if it's Dragon Boat, Silat, NPCC, Yoga and upcoming Track(I'm in Track all along just that I'm plain lazy to train). I have to attend the training this time for the-end-of-year event. Thank God there's no more Netball training.
So what? Expect me to do this video?
If a normal editing, I wouldn't mind BUT in Malay. For God sake, I'm pretty clueless on how to make it "perfect" for the newlywed. I'm struggling right now.
Gosh.
So much of a hustle. It's so gonna take up my sleeping hours and what's worst is that my eyebag is protruding like nobody's business. How freaking annoying. More to sluggish.
I seriously need MORE sleeping hours. Thought of purchasing that sleeping pill but side-effect wise. hummphh*
PS: I'm listening to Malay songs now(for the sake of video editing). -_-"
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:03:00 pm |
0 Eaters
