Monday, August 13, 2007
Sports and Me.
Dragon Boat may sounds pretty much of a hustle to me. With all the weight training session concentrating none other that arms muscles. How disgusting.
Imagine me with super balloon-like arms. Eeuuwww~
Yes, I do enjoys water sports as much as I enjoys "ordinary" sports.
We'll be heading down to Kallang this Friday.
Can't wait!
I'm sooo excited.
Anyway, yesterday was splendid.
I went to catch the Inter Hotel Track&Field meet at Huogang Stadium. Super interesting seeing especial older guy whom can be declare as a grandpop, running around the track, trying to win that particular title. I'm so impressed.
Weird as it sounds, I was named as "Victoria Beckham" by some spectators. Don't ask me why 'cause I ain't got any answer to that. I sure do enjoy every bit of the segment especially the 4 x 400m race. That was WOW!
And heyy`.
Forget about having some trouble watching Secrets 'cause I got it. uh-huhh`.
Thanks to you-know-who. *winks*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:31:00 pm |
0 Eaters
