Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Cloudy Moody Day.

Nope, I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
I swear it's not the weather. I never blame the weather for my unconditionally bad mood.
I'm very sure it's not PMS either.
Perhaps 'cause of the BioMechaninc project. My group is so doom, trust me.
I got so frustrated to know that we're so far behind from the others. Trying to catch up things?
So far fetch, aye.
I don't wish to repeat the module!
Repeat module means sit for the same thing for another freaking 6months!!
So not gonna happen. I gotta do what's right now. No second thoughts.
Thank God, my HFA report is almost done. I have no problem working on that 'cause my clients are goody goody(:
ohh` dear.
Gotta bounce now. I've yet to iron my pants.
Reminder:
Tmrw MOE UG Conference briefing.
"It's OUR mistakes. Not just yours alone or mine. We must NEVER repeat it!"
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:42:00 pm |
0 Eaters
