YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Jumble Trumble.

The only thing scattering in my micro brain is all about HFA.
yeahh`.

Health&Fitness Appraisal.
dots -__-"

What a thing to fill in the brain.
I've been hogging on the computer like some mad IT whiz
since like 2pm? And now it's like 11pm plus.
I think I look zombie frankenstein with the "duhh!" expression.
That's what happened if there's too much reportS to work on. What's worst is that, this is just the beginning. Once school reopen, I'm sure you'll be able to spot(more) acne breakout on me.
tsktsk.



And after all the research and stuffs, I was informed that I'm underweight.
Let's just say that it's pretty severe.
But I still have an amountful of FATS conquering my frame. So, in the report, Farhana indicated that I wanna cut down on FATS instead of losing weight since Ms Carine was like objecting with the idea.
She said I'm thin and under the underwight(risky) category.
gosh.

I'm NO anorexic.
Trust me. I binge.
And today is a great example. Hurhur.

okae.
Let's update you peeps on varies activities(mainly NPCC).


Inter-unit soccer competition, held at Fuchun Sec.

A heart-boiling day, actually.
Sorry, Aisyah.
Seriously, your NCOs sucks big time. How rude can they be, huhh`?
You must be freaking stress.


NPCC Service Day(:

It was great this time round 'cause I just have to over-see the whole event with the rest of the CIs.
One grp managed to knocked on a Crime Prevention Officer's crib. So, they're the one that have to listen to the talk. teehee*


"Hope is a universal language."

toodles ++

Signing off @ 10:03:00 pm | 0 Eaters