Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Marriage Issues. dots.

Hot topic lately is about Marriage.
Wait, it's not what you're thinking. I'm not planning to get married, for God's sake.
Gosh.
I've not even reach nineteen. Fat hope of me marrying(like now?). I need a life(:
I'm very sure those gurls out there whom married at such an early age - regrets.
I don't wanna marry at such an early age. Imagine, carrying a child when your pals are still like enjoying their life. Such a disaster.
What's worst, you have multiple responsibilities. Give me a break.
On Monday, during SW period(after my run, to be specific), we have a mini ranting with Mr Azlan about marriage. Kak Pah was like so enthu` with the topic.
I gotta agree with her on, "No Money, No Talk"
Like duhh`.
She was mentioning about guys can forget about marriage if they have no cash. The cost price will cost them a bomb if the gurl's family asking for more. I'm refering to Malay marriage.
Maybe that's the reason why my teacher is not married, yet.
Why suddenly I bring up this topic?
I was told that one of my pals wanna get engage next year and marry soon after. Okae.
He's in his early 20s, mind you. That's considered super young to me for a guy to get married. He's not schooling any longer and now working in a shipping industry. Pretty disappointing actually.
He should at least expand his educational so he could lead a better life.
Say no more.
Marriage is never an easy thing, remember.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:09:00 am |
0 Eaters
