Wednesday, September 12, 2007
ohhh` Snap!
I'll be burning night oil for sure. Looking at the rate I'm working on the project, seems like I have no time to sleep. -_-"
Tmrw will be the first day of fasting month.
So, I've not been updating my bloggy for God-knows-how-long.
I'm 24/7 busy with HFA reportS & the BioMechanics project.
Due to all the stress state, I'm having this major Acne/Pimple breakout.
ohh` snap!
Freaking annoying.
And Jiamie been mentioning that I'm getting skinnier. The matter of fact, I see no difference. Lacking of sleep and imporper diet lead to weight gain, okae. Not weight loss, mind you.
And my pair of artificial eyes are not helping either. Eyebags, shoo`!
yeahh`, I'm in the stress zone right now.
It's worst than sitting for an O'Level. With tonnes of assignment to get over with. Not to include my working hours that just cramped through my time and Npcc training. Luckily DragonBoat training is on hold. Sometimes, I wonder, just how I juggle with everything. It's like I barely have time for myself lately. boohoo*
Mugging now.
Chiong for BioMechanics liao. hurhur.
Tmrw is my BIG day. Do support my team. hahas*
I sound like a politician.
Anyway, earlier this morning, Zul, Jiamie, Farhana & me didn't attend Aerobic lesson. We were told to report to the gym at BB campus instead. So, we're the models for Fitness Dept.
LoL.
Pretty unexpected.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:19:00 pm |
0 Eaters
