Saturday, September 22, 2007
You can only be as Happy as you want to be
What a day to start with at work place.
That stupid cabinet just got on my nerve. It took ages just to get it unlock. *grumpy*
Thanks to Aunty(unsure what's her name).
And Thanks to all the staffs that helped me out(:
Tomorrow will be another disaster.
The episode of the unlock smith. -__-"
So, yeahh`.
It's HOLIDAY now. Like at last(:
Been waiting for this. Happy happy.
I wanna catch up with the number of sleep loss.
I wanna catch up on shopping.
I wanna catch up with things around me.
To look at the circumference, I sounded like a
It wasn't THAT bad, actually.
Just that, I need to catch up with some stuffs. Shopping is a MUST[:

Heard of David Copperfield coming to SG?
yeahh`, true enough.
Sounds pretty exciting?
I know right(:
So, interested souls like me, do book your ticket(s) ASAP[:
He'll be in SG for TWO days, only.
More info, do check out at SISTIC.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:03:00 pm |
0 Eaters
