Thursday, October 11, 2007
Am I?
Check THIS out!Hell yeahh`?| You are a Total Romantic |
 For you, love is like a fairy tale. Or magic. Or a Meg Ryan movie. Problem is, you sort of want all three.
You bring the spark in the relationship In turn, you expect your guy to keep the fire burning Not a bad deal, as long as you find the right Prince.
|
And did I mentioned that DragonBoat gurls are officially back now?
uh-huhh`.
I can't wait to get my ass there. Back to training and I'm recovering soon(:
DB sure do rock my life now.
toodles ++
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Am I?
Check THIS out!Hell yeahh`?| You are a Total Romantic |
 For you, love is like a fairy tale. Or magic. Or a Meg Ryan movie. Problem is, you sort of want all three.
You bring the spark in the relationship In turn, you expect your guy to keep the fire burning Not a bad deal, as long as you find the right Prince.
|
And did I mentioned that DragonBoat gurls are officially back now?
uh-huhh`.
I can't wait to get my ass there. Back to training and I'm recovering soon(:
DB sure do rock my life now.
toodles ++