Sunday, October 28, 2007
Erase the Clock

I've been pretty busy recently attending countless trainings and follow-up events.
Life could be more perfect if the clock could just stop ticking and allow me some time to settle all the errands. Still, it won't be that much interesting 'cause all pause for that minute leaving you in a state of chaotic.
I didn't attend DragonB sea training again due to being such a filial worker.
Hurhur(:
After checking the stocks and have a little ranting session with some colleague, I headed down to Marina.
Riniee', I've got you a gift already!
Hope you likes it as much as I do(:
FINA/ARENA Swimming World Cup 2007
- I was there
Swimming not really of my type still, I tried to enjoy every second of it(appreciate).
It'll be great if the spectators reacted more verbally.
Seriously, Singaporeans are the most well-behaved audience(;
And TheBodyShop's Make-Over Marathon was great.
Though those thick make-up they applied on me seems so un-drastic, I like it(:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:32:00 pm |
0 Eaters
