Thursday, October 04, 2007
Implement it
Since I'm on PMS, Gram and Mommy dearie appointed me as the delicacies tester.
darn -_-"
I never like that idea, actually.
Their home-made cookies are freaking yummylicious.
One is never enough.
And sad to say, I can't eat some of it due to some bovine ingredients.
It looks heavenly, somehow.
I didn't attend lesson and training today due to Tummy Trouble episode.
Hafiz said that maybe due to my lack of nutrition intake.
I don't think so 'cause lately, I've been eating "well". It's double my appetite.
He was like, " So, I'll be seeing you like a stick on Dec 2nd"

ohh` please.
I didn't starve myself.
Why ppl kept on thinking that I starve myself when I don't?
Maybe you guys didn't see how horrid it may turn out when it comes to eating for me.
Yes, I'm a Health Nutcracker but I never starve.
I eat doughnuts, okae(:
No training for me this week.
tsktsk.
Not again. Toilet calls.
PS: I strain my arm. tsktsk -,-
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:39:00 pm |
0 Eaters
