Saturday, October 13, 2007
Lebaran Declaration

A constant vibration came from my unfabulous cell.
It's wishes for the Lebaran from peers, cousins, old-mates.
gosh.
You name it!
Thanks for all the wisheS(:
I seriously didn't really feel the sense of joy towards the great occasion. An occasion where all Muslim gather and celebrate in commemorting of the victory after the one month. Fasting makes all of us realized on how greatful we are compare to the third world countries. Still, we take advantage of all the fortune we throne.
I felt so gulity too, at times, as I rarely finish up my food.
=X
This year's Lebaran is definitely pretty unique.
I'm not at home for the last break-fast with beloved family. And Daddykins was in a mood to splurge his blings(:
So he fetched his precious bratt and drove all of us to the destination. We didn't head down to Malay Village.
Ohh` please.
We bought tonnes of stuffs for today's celebration.
So, I'm in the mood now. Hahas.
Find pretty captivating though.
I'm sleepy now(It's 2.45am).
I haven't prepare a single thing for today's outing.
Happy Lebaran Everyone!
toodles ++
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Lebaran Declaration

A constant vibration came from my unfabulous cell.
It's wishes for the Lebaran from peers, cousins, old-mates.
gosh.
You name it!
Thanks for all the wisheS(:
I seriously didn't really feel the sense of joy towards the great occasion. An occasion where all Muslim gather and celebrate in commemorting of the victory after the one month. Fasting makes all of us realized on how greatful we are compare to the third world countries. Still, we take advantage of all the fortune we throne.
I felt so gulity too, at times, as I rarely finish up my food.
=X
This year's Lebaran is definitely pretty unique.
I'm not at home for the last break-fast with beloved family. And Daddykins was in a mood to splurge his blings(:
So he fetched his precious bratt and drove all of us to the destination. We didn't head down to Malay Village.
Ohh` please.
We bought tonnes of stuffs for today's celebration.
So, I'm in the mood now. Hahas.
Find pretty captivating though.
I'm sleepy now(It's 2.45am).
I haven't prepare a single thing for today's outing.
Happy Lebaran Everyone!
toodles ++