YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Never thought so

A moment ago, I was strucked by hunger pangs. The clock ticks 11.15pm and yeahh`, I'm starving. The last time I had a meal was at around 9plus in the morning. The urge for all the indulgence starts to replay repetitively in my brain. How annoying.

I don't understand why people kept on thinking that I'm a Addict; Diet Addict.
If I'm on a diet, I won't be munching on those packets of deep fried fries. My weight seems to be decreasing though diet is not practice. It's fascinating and I'm pleased.

Perhaps, my immune system break down?
I kept on getting awfully pain tummy aches. And I thought it was due to PMS. Well, it's not.

Label me as a Health Nutcracker.
On the circumference, I don't think so. Even Ms Koh realized that I've lost a couple of pounds. That's what she said.
The weird thing is the more I've got such compliment, the more fats protruding out.

Let's skip that.

I'm almost a victim in the gym a few days ago. Hazards.
And yesterday's DragonB training was effing fun!
Madness madness.
From weight training that makes all of us curse and swear to "all-rough" artificial rugby game. We laughed our ass out till' we're almost close to breathless.

I did Aerobics practical(practice) earlier yesterday morning and I'm so dead.
It's so much of a hustle.
And Aerobics is such a burden.
What's worst, the first practical(first batch), will be commencing on my B'day. tsktsk.
Trust me, I'm so gonna be uber moody. It's practical, for God's sake!
*frustrated*


Lebaran's snapshoots


The Angels ft. Gram Jasmine(:

The Angels - as usual(:

I'm soooo FAT! I never look nice in kebaya or baju kurung -_-"

the90's babies

love^

Indonesian side(:

Essence of Bali.


Big brother[:
Somehow, he looks tall in the pic.

All grown up - I look shawty -_-"

the Eskimo baby[:

theSiblingS[:

Daniel the cutiee`(:



PS: Please flush it away. shoo`!!

toodles ++

Signing off @ 10:53:00 pm | 0 Eaters