Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Satisfies ME

I'm in rapture when I saw you.
Strolling each steps under the clear moonlight. Lips sealed, we're bustle.
The night breeze simply gave the little touch to a perfect night.
Such relish to the likeliness of falling in love.
I think I've found the right match.
To satisfies my desire for such indulgence.
I'm likely to fall for that knight. Tell me, how does love actually works?
Let's fix the broken pieces. I'll piece together all the broken pieces nicely and promise to frame it once again. I'll make it as brand new, just like how it used to be.
If you were to question me, I'll say those were just a mass of emotions.
Emotions that stumbled my every words.
That's when I love you.
You'll never take the effort to notice this. All I'm asking from you is just to appreciate me.
Just doing a favour here(:

TummyTrouble Episode, again.
Skipped sch and DragonBoat training. tsktsk.
PS: Leaving is not what I'm planning.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:57:00 pm |
0 Eaters
