Thursday, October 11, 2007
Stormy Noon.
Guess whose B'day today?
It's my "ohh`-so-HOT" BF!
How I wish(:
*chuckles*

Happy B'day Hunkie`!!
I didn't help Mommy dearie bake any delicacies for this year's Lebaran. Recently, okae, it's yesterday night actually. I decided to help her since I'm like all free.
I never like baking, actually.
Not working.
Not mugging.
So yeahh`.
I was supposed to go for a shopping trip yesterday afternoon. Splurging my entire cash.
It's so time consuming.
I was at the salon for my monthly hairdo(I spent like the whole afternoon there).
Having 2 stylist fixing my hair.
And my stylist, Perry, was like, "This time someone spent her entire afternoon with us. Two stylist styling her hair. So lucky."
yeahh`, nice one.
It's been awhile since I last chill out with them. We talked mainly about globalisation.
*giggles*
A nice topic to rant about? - you decide.
I thought it was great to exchange views with others(:
Somehow, it may sounds so scientifically awkward to some stylist. Hurhur.
I can't wait for my next appointment(:
Once I'm done with my assignment, Amni's crib, here I come!
Sorry for the change of plan, Babe.

toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
