Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Whine Time.
I can't stop eating, lately!
How disgusting can that sound?
I never like the idea of PMS.
It's bugging me, terribly.
Thank God, I'm able to go through all the endurance training(yesterday), for like close to 3hrs(?) despite the awfully pain crampS(:
Yesterday's training was a little slack though.
Okae, since it's been like ages since I work on my fitness, I felt like one hippo struggling to achieve that bloody goal of the day.
I'm losing weight yet gaining fat.
Pls explain.
Guess, gotta revise that Fitness book back on how to cut down on FAT, mainly.
No more weight loss program.
And I think my performance is decreasing.
How pathetic.
I have less than a month to train?
No more jolly dolly for me.
-_-"
My arms are aching due to the unimaginable push-upS and weight training.
Gotta store some energy for tmrw's training.
So, I'm a Cinderella today.
Doing some errands and blablabla.
Off now.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:36:00 pm |
0 Eaters
