Thursday, November 01, 2007
Life's NEVER Easy.
Aloha people!
It's November already[:
How exciting.
Apart from the B'day bash and shopping trips, I'll be down for loads of campS(:
ohh`.
Camps is so exciting.
Nature rumbles with mixture of scorching sun and unfriendly insects that bugs me every now and then. Pinkish-red cheeks of mine. And of 'cause, the nature of getting smelly!
Smelly good[:
Hurhur.
I guess, it's must have been his prayers.
So, I won't be going to OBS Sabah. It's so sadden and I can't believe the fact that it actually clashes with my sch hours. Darn.
*eyes rolled*
I've been planning all along, on what to bring and stuffs for the 10days camp and Daddykins been helping me with the errands. Things never works out at time.
Perhaps, next time round?
I hope so.

I'm hoping for miracles to happen 'cause I'm sure(very very sure) that failing that module might be inevitable. Even a passing grade would be much of a hustle to grapple it. Last straw for me would be working hard on that freaking role-play.
Student Council Investiture for April Intake tmrw(:
toodless ++
Signing off @ 10:17:00 pm |
0 Eaters
