YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Monday, November 26, 2007
A little Trip to Ubin with ME

AdventureTrainingCamp was full of challenges.

It was humid and the sun was happily scorching to the island. As I make every step to reach the destination, my sweat drips down from my chubby cheeks to the ground. A constant reminder for everyone to drink up more to avoid dehydration. Insects making a welcome greet makes me feel more excited upon reaching to mother nature's.


DayOne; Tent-pitching


I found love.
I let my blood to be donated to the furious mosquito(s), voluntarily. Those generosity actually leads to ugly marks on the arms and feet, particularly.

Food was served and a little comfort were given to a more authorised bunch of people. Unfortunately, my food wasn't there. Officers forgotten about this little Vegetarian brat. I wasn't that starving but I need some fiber for the energy.



TheBunk.

My meal for the past three days. Dots.


I was given Vegiee` Subway like every meal except for breakfast. Try giving me another Subway meal, I'll ensure you that my "disgusted face" would appear soon after.


Seeing cadets got constant tricks simply tickles most CIs[:


The first night was full of confusion. All instructors were alarmed by the incidents. An incidents whereby many instructors felt puzzled. Night activites still carried out as planned.
I was in the medic room looking after some loads of casualities when I got the news. The medic post un-intentionally turned out like a polyclinic.



GrpEight said they inspired by my bottle.


I make my dear group8(Naglene) thinking of nothing else but the un-finish real account story I've encountered back two years ago, on the last night. Their fatigue expression soon changed the moment I mentioned I've got something to share.



Kak Zura in her TeamSG tee. Spot her?


The second night, I was flabbergasted upon seeing someone so much familiar. Didn't expect to see her, though. One of the OldBirds.
Fellow CI mates was like, "How can she look familiar to you when she's in the D90 batch?"

Well, correction.
It's D96. Kak Zura was once an NPCC CI(:


DayTwo; CampFam


DayTwo; LowRopes.



DayThree.
Clean up session for all cadets.


Let's clean the Tent.

Happy cadets, it's time to go home!


And the days end with a trip to the nearest hawker to grab my Ice Kacang(:
It's been like a habit, Twiniee` said.
Not to mention, the "snapp" session with fellow CIs and cadets(:


ft. Solid Fuels and Mawi.

ADSS(:

ft. CI Ilyas(:

ft. WCI-to-be Iqa(:


And....



My red-pinkish face -,-
Dont's bother the blurr face.


On the way back to homeland, SG.



The reason why I love going to camps(:




toodles ++

Signing off @ 12:01:00 pm | 0 Eaters