Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Prayers being Granted.
I've recite(d) my prayers.
Love ones make a constant remarks of motivation to keep me going. The atmosphere was a little devastated. All that runs through my mind earlier was the outcome of everything.
Blood simply gushes frantically and my resting heart rate should be increasing, I've predicted. I felt numb.
It was a great fall that no human being can help me. I'm fighting my own self.
I pull myself up and went through the same route without falling this time round.
I've made it to the brink.
Again, I repeat, FOA stinks big time.
That windy afternoon, I never thought that I could actually make it through. I didn't let myself down. I didn't set any high target. All I wish for was to at least have a decent passing grade.
HFA, I'm talking about.
It happened that I scored a full distinction for that particular phase test, Shuttle Run.
I was over the moon(:
TWO more to go.
Aerobics, I'm left with exactly ONE more week.
Darn.
Friday, it's soccer time!
It's such a let down. My skills, it's a gone.
PS: Surrounds by a hurricane full of dust.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:27:00 pm |
0 Eaters
