Monday, November 19, 2007
Round and Round end
Hot Chocolate from Cadbury and the Hypnotized song makes a perfect mixture to the weather.
A great weather to just wrap yourself under the blanket and off to dreamland.
I'm all alone with that sleepy kitty cat. She's all grown up now.
Trust me, Pumpkin will be the most proud-est owner(by now).
*giggles*
Life been so hectic, lately.
My social life, it's been kicking off pretty well with unplanned outing and events.
Doraemon.
Remember that round head(ed) robot with incredibly-impressing magic pocket?
I bet many unaware of the movie. Like, the theater only filled with less than ten audience.

Like at last.
The missing BabeStar, Riniee.
Bratz.
okae, yeahh`.
I've been whinning about it few months back on how badly I wanna catch it before anyone else. So it's not worth your blings to catch this teen flicks in cinema. It's so typical teen flicks. Trust me.
And the Student Council camp.
Well, it's another typical camp BUT not to mention, I had fun(:
It's more of like a sleep-over thingy instead of camp.
"Do it some more... Just do it some more..."
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:09:00 pm |
0 Eaters
