Saturday, November 03, 2007
Turn off Workloads
When life turns a little paradise.All the work-load was placed right at the back of the cranium. A little enjoyment won't harm if we know how to manage the time well. I gave myself a little "treat" for a day out.This week I won't be working. I need a break from the ohh`-so-long-standing hours.The morning dew wake me up after dozing off for almost close 15hrs.I'm serious.I was down with flu yesterday's afternoon, right after the Investiture. Knowing that I might be prone to sickness, I swallowed a couple of tablets and applied the fever-patch and off to bed(:I start off my morning with a trip to the SG River to catch the DragonB race. I didn't stay long. Managed to took a glimpsed at some HOT hunks[:It was humid and the scorching sun creates an awfully dry throat to me. How frustrating.That's the only time when I remind myself to drink more to avoid dehydration.
It didn't took me long to travel from SG River to Marina Square to FarEast Plaza. I was there to witness the HipHop competition. I was a quite amazed to found out that the crowd isn't that overwhelming.
Spotted a couple of pals. Should have cam-whoring with Jojo(:
And I love the night breeze, walking aimlessly through that passage way, glazing at the sky without any starlight.
FOA is plainly horrible, okae.
toodles ++
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Turn off Workloads
When life turns a little paradise.All the work-load was placed right at the back of the cranium. A little enjoyment won't harm if we know how to manage the time well. I gave myself a little "treat" for a day out.This week I won't be working. I need a break from the ohh`-so-long-standing hours.The morning dew wake me up after dozing off for almost close 15hrs.I'm serious.I was down with flu yesterday's afternoon, right after the Investiture. Knowing that I might be prone to sickness, I swallowed a couple of tablets and applied the fever-patch and off to bed(:I start off my morning with a trip to the SG River to catch the DragonB race. I didn't stay long. Managed to took a glimpsed at some HOT hunks[:It was humid and the scorching sun creates an awfully dry throat to me. How frustrating.That's the only time when I remind myself to drink more to avoid dehydration.
It didn't took me long to travel from SG River to Marina Square to FarEast Plaza. I was there to witness the HipHop competition. I was a quite amazed to found out that the crowd isn't that overwhelming.
Spotted a couple of pals. Should have cam-whoring with Jojo(:
And I love the night breeze, walking aimlessly through that passage way, glazing at the sky without any starlight.
FOA is plainly horrible, okae.
toodles ++