Saturday, November 10, 2007
Wasted Day
Those un-melodious Malay songs makes my blood cells flow vigorously.
Unfortunately, there's wedding held at the void deck of my block. I just can't stand all those high-pitch voice. *grumpy*
They should know very well if they fit to sing using that microphone.
It's so effing awful.
Let's skip all the shitt.
And it's ridiculous that I didn't went to the Designer's Bazaar Sale.
They wasted that invitation card to me.
Dots.
Y E S T E R-day
Upon waking, I knew what attire I wanna use for the day. It was a lovely day.
First stop was at Lavender, to the office.
Did I mention that I skipped school? I did.
hurhur.
After which, I make my way to Tanjong Pagar to meet my agent for some admin stuffs. Went to grab Lychee drink and we stroll around Beach Rd just to kill the time.
I should have brought along extra blings to purchase some camps stuffs.
ohh` well.
Guess I have to make a wasted trip back there again -,-
The weather was effing humid.
I was sweating as we walk quite a mile(in my long sleeve, pls!).

Remember Bratz?
The clock strikes 5pm plus and it's time for us to head to Kallang to meet the rest of the clique(:
I was super exuberant the moment I saw my BabeStarS, UHS(minus Riniee`). She should have join us to bring more havoc to the atmosphere. *chuckles*

Don't Fake It(:

Dzul's always the BEST(:
Witnessing all my cliques reaction, esp. Amni, it's freaking hilarious. So much of being feminine.
teehee*
And SG won the match(:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:26:00 pm |
0 Eaters
