Monday, December 24, 2007
Jingle Bells
Meeting the love ones on this Christmas Eve would be the most meaningful occasion to majority. Christmas carols and a wide spread of dishes being served on the dinner table makes a blast. Catching up with one another's progress and keeping in touch gave a much tender.
I would love to have a Christmas gathering with my love ones too. Unfortunately, this year is such a hectic year. Daddykins busy with work and daily trainings. Mommykins busy preparing for the upcoming annual Martial Arts competition. My two Pumpkins, been busy practicing their routines for their BIG day. Twiniee` been busy working since she's been promoted to Senior position, recently.
As for me, I've been busy with my daily basis. Mustn't suss it out(:
Those piles of novels been abandoned due to this chaotic schedule. How I wish I could just lay back and read a decent novel, peacefully. I need those time(s) back. I seriously do.
Never question me about exercising. I've been neglecting it too.
Living in these urbanized country.
It's true. I've experience the sudden changes too and it affects me terribly. People tend to fall ill easily due to overload of work basis. Chronic diseases, it's on the list.
I seriously need a REST.
In actual fact, I was told to rest.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:04:00 pm |
0 Eaters
