Monday, December 10, 2007
Loneliness Kills.
I was woken by Twiniee's ohh`-so-strong perfume`. The clock that was glued to the wall displayed 10.35am sharp. The hours passed couldn't actually be felt. I was asleep soundly knowing that it's a perfect weather to just cuddle under my blanket and sleep like a SleepingBeauty(:
Looking at my surroundings, I could only see Twiniee` and that KittyCat dashing across the dining room. I was alarmed that my two pumpkins and Mommy dearie had gone to Persisi for their training.
And now(as I'm typing), I'm all alone in this empty shelter. A hot coffee and some biscuits to keep me company while killing the time silently. I'll be meeting all the crew over at Amir's crib for the first scene. And along the way, I'm expecting for more hot coffee or hot chocolate to brighten my day.
Skip all the meals as I've been binging(again), the moment I step out of the shower room for breakfast. The alter most reason why I loathe staying home.
And I've been missing all these peeps, terribly!

Az the Actress now.

Amni the Miss Workoholic now

Riniee the Busy Babe

Dzul Bestiee` the Chef.

and Fareez , I'm clueless.
PS: I had a new hair-do(:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:20:00 pm |
0 Eaters
