Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Once I had...

I know, my heart was pounded way vigorously the moment my eyes crashed with Mr Fathurrahman Said. My instinct told me that he's the cheographer for the Odyssey by Republic Poly.
How silly I felt when I couldn't even approach him and give a decent greetings. That must be the most regretful scene I've ever came across. ohh` gosh.
Mr Fathurr was once my Dance Instructor.
And Indonesian theme song was soo him(:
I even spot some if his trademark moves[:
okae, I'm missing those days. He with his Bandana scarft on, curly hair, calling me "Juliana Banos" and not forgetting his wave-like mood swings. It's been 5years or so now. And I met him again(more to bump-ed) a few days ago. Saturday, to be precised.

Thanks for Everything MrHottiee`[:

Meet Ain.
A small world, indeed.
PS: Azhar told me THAT joke of the year. RoFL.
And I'll be meeting my fellow CI mates for duty this Saturday. And yeahh`.
My hair... I know, darn.-__-"
* I hope Firdaus join forces with Twiniee` and me. Yes, that primary school mate of mine(:
toodles ++
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Once I had...

I know, my heart was pounded way vigorously the moment my eyes crashed with Mr Fathurrahman Said. My instinct told me that he's the cheographer for the Odyssey by Republic Poly.
How silly I felt when I couldn't even approach him and give a decent greetings. That must be the most regretful scene I've ever came across. ohh` gosh.
Mr Fathurr was once my Dance Instructor.
And Indonesian theme song was soo him(:
I even spot some if his trademark moves[:
okae, I'm missing those days. He with his Bandana scarft on, curly hair, calling me "Juliana Banos" and not forgetting his wave-like mood swings. It's been 5years or so now. And I met him again(more to bump-ed) a few days ago. Saturday, to be precised.

Thanks for Everything MrHottiee`[:

Meet Ain.
A small world, indeed.
PS: Azhar told me THAT joke of the year. RoFL.
And I'll be meeting my fellow CI mates for duty this Saturday. And yeahh`.
My hair... I know, darn.-__-"
* I hope Firdaus join forces with Twiniee` and me. Yes, that primary school mate of mine(:
toodles ++