YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Standard Chartered race



People of the world,

After all the determination and perseverance, I managed to complete the race. Picturing how tough the race can be all these while, it wasn't that bad.
It's the matter of opening that door knob, Mr Firdaus' story. You won't be able to know what's outside this dark room if you didn't even give it a try. Giving a try won't harm.
With the crowd having the same goal as you, "Finish the race".


Don't bother the atrocious handwriting.


Warm-up, gurls!


Denise's hand -__-"


ITE's



I'm so Proud of myself(:
It's my first attempt of completing 10km.
Psst... After say like, almost a week without any physical activities in my schedule.

My feets were so excited that it doesn't even intend to stop a distance. It just kept on going. And my mind didn't even think about how many miles more to go to reach the finishing line. I wasn't even bother about the miles I've covered until I was reminded on I left with 1km to end the race. Along the way, I enjoyed reading other participants' reason tag. Some are way ridiculous that it almost tickles my tummy.


ft. Shikin

Before the Race

After the Race(:


the 21km guys.



ft. Reynard(:

ft. Shawifi(:


We started as a team, five of us(Anne, Denise, Shikin & Farhana). After covering quite a distance, we're all dispersed. I was lucky to have Shikin by my side. Precious was there too, to check on me[:

And I thought I'll be hospitalised right after the race. Wild imaginations of mine.
After all, it's mind over body(:
With determination, I managed to cross that brigde.



ohh`, FAT.

Alright.
I've got an important meeting session with Mr Director(TinTin) now(:



toodles ++


Signing off @ 3:41:00 pm | 0 Eaters