Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tragic Moment
We were stunned the moment we found out the truth. The filthy truth about that innocent looking director of ours yesterday noon. Our very first thought was to leave the place at once before all the crew got back with the new light-ings.
It was a horrifying scene whereby we can only depend on one another. Knowing the place quite well, I showed Mira the shortest way to have a great escape from the silent predators.
An incident where both of us can't forget.
Trauma could be felt.
My body temperature soon changed due to the surroundings. I'm so glad that Mira was there in the first place(:
I then ended my day by taking a breather at Terminal3 though I know the site isn't ready to the fullest. Loitering my way through actually gave me an ease, of 'cos.
I just got a msg-ed earlier today from one of the peeps I've been missing terribly.
I'll be waiting for that great evening with Him(:
And I've been trying to catching up with my love ones.
I'll update my latest hair-do soon, provided I'm free[:
*winks*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:22:00 pm |
0 Eaters
