Thursday, January 24, 2008
Just Rewind


I managed to spot only 4 pics that's perfectly snap using that cybershot camera.
I was in a shocked state for less than 5minutes due to the missing images on the camera.
Pretty heartbreaking to found out that some precious pictures with great people in my life just gone "missing". Sorry, Fareez.
Fortunately, I took some of which using my so unglamourous cell. *winks*
Bestiee` Dzul been barging me with the snapshots.
So, here's the request.



My youngest pumpkin, the Golden boy (:
Congrats, cutiee`!
And Daddykins too, for that Silver medal(:


And this was what happened the other day in school when boredom strikes. Super duper long lunch break.
Who can reach the end with box-on-top-of-your-head first. Anyone?
*giggles*
toodles ++
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Just Rewind


I managed to spot only 4 pics that's perfectly snap using that cybershot camera.
I was in a shocked state for less than 5minutes due to the missing images on the camera.
Pretty heartbreaking to found out that some precious pictures with great people in my life just gone "missing". Sorry, Fareez.
Fortunately, I took some of which using my so unglamourous cell. *winks*
Bestiee` Dzul been barging me with the snapshots.
So, here's the request.



My youngest pumpkin, the Golden boy (:
Congrats, cutiee`!
And Daddykins too, for that Silver medal(:


And this was what happened the other day in school when boredom strikes. Super duper long lunch break.
Who can reach the end with box-on-top-of-your-head first. Anyone?
*giggles*
toodles ++